Sea Paradise Deluxe Captain Cook Sail & Snorkel Cruise
Sail south along Kona's scenic coast to Kealakekua Bay on the Captain Cook Morning Snorkel Sail. Enjoy an informative historical tour and guided snorkeling. Save money on this and other Kona snorkel tours with Big Island Snorkel when you book your Kona Snorkeling activities in advance.
Snorkel in the Kealakekua Bay/Cook’s Point area. The professional crew helps you enter and exit the water and provides snorkeling tips. They also provide site briefings, fish identification and will even take you on a guided snorkeling tour!
Includes all snorkel equipment & instruction. Also includes a continental breakfast, deli style lunch and beverages.
Tropical-Style Continental Breakfast:
- Pastries and Muffins
- Fresh Fruit (Pineapple and Orange)
- Meats - Turkey, Ham and Tuna Fish
- Cheeses - Swiss, Cheddar, Colby and Monterey
- Salad Spring Mix
- Platter of Breads - White Bread, Wheat Bread, Tortilla Wrap
- Romaine Lettuce
- Green Tea
- Regular and Diet Soft Drinks
- Adult beverages will be available for purchase on
board. Beer, wine & specialty cocktails ranging from $8-$14. (bar
rates subject to change without notice)
Big Island Snorkeling
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Check in at 8:15 am at Keauhou Bay Harbor, 78-7130 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- The use of full-face snorkel masks are not allowed on this tour.
- Special Notes:
- Please bring Swimsuit, Cover-Up, Sunglasses, Hat, Sunscreen and a towel. Don't forget your camera!
- Operation Days:
- 4.5 hours
- Sea Paradise
- The Hoku Nui is a new and spacious 50-foot catamaran. Hoku Nui's spacious design allows guests a 360-degree view of the stunning Kona coastline. Shade is provided by the bimini top over the main cabin. Wide steps with hand railing allow in water access.