Body Glove Deluxe Morning Snorkel & Dolphin Watch
Looking for the best snorkeling and scuba diving along Kona? Join us on the Body Glove, the friendliest ship in Hawaiian waters! You'll see some of the most beautiful seas in the world, filled with life -- everything from happy spinner dolphins to colorful fish and living corals. The rich reefs, a protected marine preserve, are a sight to behold, and Body Glove knows every inch in detail.
Once we get to the snorkeling spot, you will be provided with the best equipment -- masks, fins, and snorkels. They even have prescription masks available, as well as personalized snorkeling instructions.
Here's what you'll get on the Body Glove Deluxe Morning Snorkel Dolphin Sail:
Continental breakfast Body Glove also offers scuba on board!
Delicious BBQ lunch lunch (beef or vegan taro burgers)
Snorkeling gear & prescription masks
2.5 hour of water time
20 ft water slide
No host premium cash bar
Seasonal Whale watching
His and hers restrooms
Scuba is an option that you can add when on board at an additional cost.
You can do Certified Scuba for a 1 tank or 2 tank dive starting at
$113.14 (1 tank) paid on board the day of. You can also do Discover
Scuba for those who are non-certified starting at $123.91 paid on board
the day of. (Rates are subject to change without notice). Advance notice
is suggested, so if this is something you want to do, just notate it
next to your name in the shopping cart.
- Where and When:
- Body Glove Cruises' main office is located in the Ilima Court (North Kona Shopping Center, 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740), which has the closest free parking to the Kailua-Kona pier. It is about a five minute walk down to the pier from the office.
Check in at 7:30 am at the Kailua-Kona pier.
Departure is at 8:00 am. Return is at 12:30 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed to be used on this activity due to safety concerns. Snorkel gear is available on board for all guests but you are welcome to bring your own non-full-face snorkel masks or other gear.
This vessel IS wheelchair accessible.
- Special Notes:
- A portion of all proceeds are donated to non-profit organizations for the preservation, restoration and education of Hawaiian culture and history, its coral reefs and coral reefs around the world.
GoPro cameras and wetsuits are available for rent on board.
- Operation Days:
- 4.5 hours
- Body Glove
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with three restrooms, two freshwater showers, a 20-foot water slide, a 15-foot high dive platform, two large double swim platforms and flotation toys for everyone. The vessel is also wheelchair friendly. The spacious lower deck allows for a full range of movement.